Note: Changes from before May 7th 2020 are not recorded on this page
- There's now an option to add links to videos to a competition. When there are videos available of the competition, I'll try to add them
- Added hCaptcha to sign up form and re-enabled sign ups
- Added many admin options for managing data more easily
- Fixed competition search
- Added original name to competition. Sometimes I translate competition names, so this way I can store the original name.
- Added multi-purpose comment field to competition.
- Better error pages and some general maintenance
- Added support for data generated by the new parser, including Teams and Relays.
- Fixed a problem where an athlete's all-time best was displayed in event overview when using date filters
- Fix filters when using option to show all times
- Replaced points formula with FINA points formula, see this about section.
- Event top pages now have an option to show all times per athlete instead of just their PRs
- New about page
- Filters on event top pages are now remembered when you change page
- Improved look of this changelog
- Improved search for athletes and competitions
- Applied many site-wide performance improvements
- Added withdrawn status to results
- Added created_at and updated_at to relevant models
- Added Shynet as a privacy focused replacement for Google Analytics
- When athletes are merged, athletes are kept as an alias of the main athlete instead of being deleted. These aliases will prevent duplicate athletes in the future.
- New section: My Account, where you can change your password and manage your extra times and analysis groups
- Relay analysis now has a progress bar to indicate how much of the simulation is done
- Clean up of relay analysis. When a potential team has unused athletes, they are removed.
- Comparison times in Individual Analysis are now free input fields
- These free input fields can be filled with predefined sets
- Extra results can now be deleted
- Analysis groups can now be deleted
- Added an explanation for Individual and Relay analysis
- Style adjustments and code reorganization
- Improved usability
- Extra added times were sometimes visible in places they shouldn't, this is now fixed
- Menu now includes this changelog
- External link in menu has icon to mark link as external
- Competition overview now has a sub-navigation so it's easier to navigate between events, especially useful on mobile
- Made scale on progression graph dynamic so it's easier readable
- Improved performance for creating and updating analysis groups
- Hide progression graph when there's only 1 point available
- Add time page is reachable again
- Anchors in URLs now scroll to the right section for static pages
- Removed complete relays from add result form, only individual event results should be available to add to an athlete
- New changelog to communicate changes to users
- Pipelines to streamline development process
- Improved lot of code to make it easier to understand and develop
- Need for